Transitioning to an Adult Physician

Transitions From Pediatric to Adult Care in Milford and Norwood/Hyde Park OH

The process of transitioning from a pediatric to an adult health care structure is known as health care transition. Contact our professionals for assistance with the transition process. For more information, call us.

Many of our high school-age patients wonder how long they should see a pediatrician. We offer to take care of our patients through college. In some cases, our patients will transition earlier, and some later. Please see the attached documents for more information. The surveys are tools to stimulate conversation about how to make sure your child is knowledgeable about their health care prior to graduation. We also have care coordinators that can help with the transition process.



Offers at ESD Pediatric Group in Norwood/Hyde Park, OH and Milford OH


Norwood/Hyde Park

  • 4000 Smith Road, Suite 175, Cincinnati Ohio 45209
  • View Details


Directions to Nearest Location